Creating a mobile app whether in IOS or Android platform is becoming more essential these days. For example if you want to hire a cab in Singapore, who doesn’t use the taxi cab that even show the exact location of your cab. Same thing if you are reading the news, you switch to news app from Channelnewsasia, CNN, CNBC etc. There are also banking apps provided by all major banks in Singapore like DBS, OCBC and UOB.
With more mobile users switching to using app then browser these days on their mobile phone, creating an app for your business is as important as creating a website which is mobile friendly. One of thing that an app can do that a mobile-friendly site cannot do is, app works even when it is offline.
If you are looking for a company that specialise in developing mobile apps for your company or website in Singapore. We have derived the following list based on searching the following two keywords :
“App development Singapore” (Rank #1) and “mobile application development companies in singapore”. (Rank #2)
Being popular on Google does not guaranteed good result, that explained why following are questions you should ask your app developed before engaging their service.
- Please provide examples of mobile apps you’ve developed that are already published?
- Who are the list of your current and past clients in Singapore?
- How will we communicate during the development process? What are the milestones like?
- Who will own the mobile app? The source codes?
- Who owns the copyright?
- How will you test my app?
- Will you submit my mobile app to app stores?
- What are your fees and payment terms based on the above milestone?
- Do you have the skilled in-house resources to carry out a development project independently in Singapore?
- Does the price include both backend and IU design?
- What sort of backend are you using? Is it scalable for future?
- Will you be using any mobile backend as a service (MBaaS) like Appcelerator, Appery.io, Kinvey, Parse/Facebook, StackMob, and KidoZen? (more technical questions)
- Will you be using Mobile app development platforms, such as RohMobile, PhoneGap, and Appcelerator? (more technical questions)
- Where is your development team located? Singapore hopefully?
- How do you manage updates? For example from IOS8 to IOS9 ? Will You Submit the App and Handle updates?
- Which version of platform will be developing on? IOS8 or IOS5 and why?
- How long is your warranty for bug fixing and update?
- Are you a registered company in Singapore?
- Where will your app be hosted? Who is paying?
[table id=14 /]